17 January, 2016

Wicked Daemon Flora

Wicked Growth of Unholy Seeds. The Flora of Ancient Terra. The Spring of Decay.


I build these creatures in a long hobby night. I have been wanting to do these conversions since The End Times were published and I read the Glottkin book (Autumn 2014). I thought it was an obvious conversion opportunity. Dryads and Plaguebearers. To fuse these plastic kits in a bizzare way. Some sinister daemon growth...

I want to use these as either Dryads and Nurgleesk daemon beasts in AoS. For 40K they will be wicked daemon Flora from decaying seeds sprouting by summoning from in the deep catacombs of Ancient Terra.

9 comments:

  1. These look great.. very feminine and motherly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Neil. I will probably apply me latest sponge + washes technique on these when it comes to painting them.

      Delete
  2. This works amazingly well - real hag vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those kits look as if they were made for each other. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was an excellent idea! The two kits mesh together really well, giving the plant creatures a rotting look to them. I cannot wait to see them painted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I had a look for similar conversions on www the other day. Could not find anything, but it seemed so obvious to combine these. Maybe my hobby skills are better than my google-fu...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly eerie. Looking forward to see them painted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. even the base edges are overgrown. very nice!

    ReplyDelete