07 March, 2014

Photo setup

This blog has been quiet for a while. I have been working on a lot of things.
Among these miniatures and miniatures photography.



This is my photo setup as it looked in late February while doing a lot of mini-photography.
Not the best setup, but it works.



Now, I have got quite a lot of material that I hope to show over the coming months. I have a lot of models done over the past 2 years that has been only partially documented, so there is enough to get into and talk about.

My son has painted more miniatures - the little army now counts GK 5 terminators and 3 GK space marines - and he is still full of excitement for the hobby.

Finally, I am attending an event in Belgium: Painting Crusade taking place on March 15th-16th. I really look forward to going there, to meet fellow painters from central Europe and just to get out there and paint and talk about miniatures.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see that this blog is not dead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s alive.... just joking.
    As always, I am really looking forward to seing what you have done.
    Are you gonna put up pictures of your son´s work, would be cool to see if your skills rub off;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will certainly put up some images of the little guy's models at some point.
      It is really inspiring to see him working away towards his goals.

      Delete