22 April, 2015

Eldar Vyper

Decided to get this one finished quickly the other night.


I guess I had already done about 60% of the work, but I had got stuck with some undecided areas. Well, picking up work on the model I took some quick decisions, and then it was crunch-time painting away for about 2½ hours. Done. The goal was to have to levitate off centre on the base, and I think it works alright. I probably should go back and paint some of the gems in purple/magenta and add proper highlights, but for now it is about getting this small army to grow... Better photos would probably also be nice.

6 comments:

  1. It looks great! :)

    Warburton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice balancing act there!
    Hard to judge the paintjob from that pic, but I assume it´s up to your usual high standards...

    What do you think of the new jetbikes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's army standard. But I think it works nicely.
      New bikes are awsome, but I will not buy any before the current stuff is painted. A farseer on a bike could be very nice...

      Delete
  3. Beautiful work Jakob.

    The rocks on the base looks particularly good - and with more tone and depth than on the previous Eldar bases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. Those bases will probably be the main feature of the army. :-)

    ReplyDelete