- Verdigris-style weathering of the copper areas. A bold move, I know, but this is how it is gonna be! I used GW's Technical paint for this, but added white to make it lighter in places.
- Additional bigger scratches on the armourplates using a broken black (add a little bleached bone to the black), rust streaks, plus washes of various kind on both metal areas and plates.
- Airbrush of dark grey around the chimneys (done before the top part was glued on).
- Tamiya clear smoke for all the working phistons - gives an oily look as well as providing good shading.
- A handful more purity seals to jazz up areas that could do with a little additional touch of 40K iconography.
- Touching up here and there...
I could easily spend more hours on this model, but I think I will stop for now. Final photos tomorrow!